Because everyone deserves to smile! Make your appointment today!
Orthodontics is a type of dental care that might be right for you if you have teeth that are crooked or don’t fit together correctly. People frequently have orthodontics done for cosmetic reasons, to create a more pleasing smile, but it can also improve the function of your jaw when your teeth are misaligned, and increase the overall health of your teeth if they are overcrowded.
Our friendly team at Platinum Dental Care in Sugarhouse can go through the options with you and help you to choose the treatment that’s right for you. Call us today to set up a consultation!
How do I care for my teeth while wearing braces?
It’s important to take good care of your teeth while you have braces.
- Avoid sticky foods that will get stuck in your braces or damage them
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day
- Don’t let food get trapped in your braces for extended periods of time – brush after every meal if you can
- Floss daily – be sure to clean between the brackets
- See your dentist and orthodontist regularly
You can have the smile you’ve always wanted. Set up an appointment today to get started.
What are the benefits of
- Straightens overcrowded or crooked teeth
- Closes gaps between teeth
- Corrects bite problems
- Gives you a beautiful smile to be proud of
Wait no longer! Call us today to see how we can help you!